ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING FOR TEACHER
This program has been developed to help both experienced and novice trainers reevaluate and upgrade the skills they need to facilitate effective training programs. This course will help you build on your existing instructional skills, giving you multiple opportunities to think out of the box and improve the way you design, conduct, and evaluate a training program. With a strong focus on presentation skills and training ‘best practices’, you will gain valuable feedback from experienced facilitators in this practical and constructive learning environment.
This is intended to enhance the English Language skills of young professionals. Apart from enhancing English Language Skills, these programmes also enhance their understanding of other cultures of the world. They become more creative promoters of learning.
- Identify the immediate learning needs of individuals.
- Write learning aims and objectives in accordance with best practice.
- Analyze tasks and design training activities to facilitate the learning of those tasks .
- Instruct on a one to one or small group basis using appropriate demonstration and constructive feedback skills.
- Facilitate a group training session which uses activities such as role play, simulation or group discussion.
- Assess and evaluate immediate learning.
- Principles of learning
- Lesson planning techniques
- Course design and development process
- Key instructor skills
- Presentation, communication, and facilitation techniques
- Examination of the psychology of how adults learn.
- An introduction to training needs analysis.
- A framework for designing a training session.
- Guidance in writing the objectives and creating a measurable assessment process.
- Some practice in delivering a training session.