With the concept of the global village, engineering graduates as well as other graduates are expected to be presentable, display the right attitude, and to be able to blend with the company’s corporate image.
What IT Companies Expect?
- IT Companies are not hiring many Entry Level Candidates
- Hiring compensation has come down – cost cutting measures
- Technical Graduates lack Knowledge – application side on Latest Technologies
- They have to be hired and then trained on latest technical platforms
- Hiring and Training Costs are going high – A burden to IT Companies
- IT Companies need – Readily billable Professionals
- Recession of Dollar Exchange Value in International Market
- NO BENCH PERIOD FOR ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATES IN IT COMPANIES.
- Candidates have to perform on Project Task from Day – I onwards.
Solution to Problem
- Preparedness to become suitable to IT Jobs :
- Graduates have to enhance their Employable Skills before leaving Educational Institutions.
- They should execute a project in their Final Year under the supervision of a Company
- Project Work should relate the Job Task – Particularly the Career Platform.
- Final Year Students should have knowledge on transforming their Theoretical Knowledge into Practical Experience.
- Knowledge on additional Technologies – Java, .Net, Testing ..Etc. is very important – not the theoretical knowledge – but Practical exposure on the real time Project.
- Training on Practical Exposure – working on a Real Project
- Involvement on a Real Time Project – a very important factor to make you different from other Engineering Graduates.
Why CRT Program is necessary?
- Hiring for Entry Level Candidates has gone down
- Less opportunities & More Competition
- To become successful, Students should become very competent to grab the job opportunities.
- Campus Recruitment Process to filter the candidates and choose “ The Right Candidates”.
- Proper CRT will only project the candidates as the right candidates to IT companies.
- Aptitude Skills : Training on Mathematical Skills, Reasoning, Puzzles ,
Analogies – Practice – oriented Training
- Verbal Ability ( English ) – Practicing Exercises
- Soft Skills : Attitude, Positive Thinking, Resume Preparation,
Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Group
Discussion Skills, Job Interview Skills
How Career Conduit can cater to the need?
ELM Pvt Ltd introduces trains the graduates to equip with all the skills required to match these expectations.
ELM is a comprehensive Campus Recruitment Training (CRT) program which is exclusively designed for the students preparing for recruitment and is geared towards ensuring that the students are well equipped to get through the recruitment process of various IT and NON-IT companies by gathering the inputs from the job-seekers and placement-providers. The STEPS comprehensive training ensures that our students can handle the recruitment process with panache irrespective of the company that comes onto the campus or out of it, and grab those coveted job offers from top IT and NON-IT companies.
An overview of the ELM training module
ELM CRT module covers the following areas:
- Aptitude (Quantitative Aptitude + Reasoning + Verbal)
- Technical Skill Development
- Communication Skill Development
- Mock Group Discussions
- Mock Interviews
- Curriculum for aptitude designed based on assessments conducted by the Corporate Sector.
- Discussion of concepts on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal & Technical.
- Relevant worksheets covering the topics will be shared with the trainees.
- Application based pedagogy for soft skill modules.
- Interactive sessions.
- Assessment tests & personalized feedback.
- Mock Group Discussions & Mock Interviews
Best features of our module:
- Interactive sessions
- Company specific papers
- Comprehensive training
- Faculty (ideal, experienced)
- Mock interviews
- Individual Feedback
Colleges interested in Career Conduit’s ELM Training program can contact us through the contact us through email email@example.com or can call us on +91 9542586249 for details and further discussions.